The fashion for the wall arts can never fade because it looks classy and out of the box when used as home décor. It is the modern decorating style that will make your home inviting for the guests and receive appreciation from them. It is something that overshadows the other wall hangings and saves you from further expenses to decorate the house. The use of the walls arts is beautiful but getting the right one for your house is very difficult. The selection of single wall art includes various factors but the one important amongst all is the size. You can buy the costlier art for your home but it will not be worth it if it does suit the wall or get properly fixed on the same. You must get the right measure of the wall art so that it looks appropriate as the décor. Sometimes, part of the wall of the house is covered with furniture like sofa, side lamps and many others so the painting must be such that it does not disturb the interior arrangements. So keeping everything in mind, you need to have sizing details and ease the selection process.
Here in this blog, we will help you with the 5 basic sizes of the wall arts available in the market.
- Oversized wall art– This is the largest size of the painting and mostly in-demand from the customers because of acts as the focal point of the room. It covers the entire space on the wall and there is no need for any additional decors. The general size of the oversized wall is 100 centimeters in length or more.
- Large wall art– The large canvas wall art is the second largest size of the painting with the size frame from 80 to 100 centimeters. This category of the art acts as the centerpiece or balanced with small size paintings if required. It is the standard size and mostly preferred by people.
- Medium wall art – This category of wall art measures from 60 to 70 centimeters long. It is also be used alone or accompanied by other small or mini arts. It is important to care for the symmetry of walls when you plan to hang medium wall art.
- Small wall art– The general size of the small wall art is from 49 to 59 centimeters which you can use above the shelves or furniture. The small wall arts are mostly used in the pairs or the groups of three or more hangings.
- Mini wall art– This category of the wall art smallest version in which the size ranges from 25 to 44 centimeters. Using them alone on a huge wall will not be worth it because it will never come in the limelight for the guest and be impressive. You can accompany mini wall art with either large canvas wall art or medium wall art size.
The knowledge and clarification for the size of the wall art are important to get the correct painting. The above details will help you get the art that will appropriately suit your wall and beautifully decorate your house.